About Skåne Care
Skåne Care is the international gateway to the skills, services, and expertise offered by the public healthcare and dental care system of Region Skåne in Sweden’s southern province.
World-renowned Skåne University Hospital in Lund and Malmö is the hub within our wide network of specialised hospitals in ten locations, with around 150 primary healthcare clinics managed or funded by Region Skåne. 30,000 healthcare professionals serve Skåne’s 1.4 million residents as well as national and international referrals. Medical research, training and education is performed in close cooperation with Lund University and Malmö University.
- Collaboration with world-renowned Skåne University Hospital.
- Transfer of the Swedish healthcare model to an international context.
- International patient referrals.
- Education and Specialist training programmes for medical professionals.
- Healthcare consulting services for clinics, hospitals, and administrators.
- Wide network of both public and private partners in Sweden.